GMC Truck Forum banner
61 - 80 of 133 Posts

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts

Nothing much new, I did the first oil change and deleted the lower chin spoiler and mud guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looos good, get those body plugs

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Looos good, get those body plugs

Body plugs and the high beam w/fogs kit is inbound, next step is 3-4” suspension lift, tires/wheels and possible CM with Klearz. I’ve been on the fence between 17” TrailReady polished beadlocks with 35s, 22x12 AF Thor’s with 33s or 22x12 Hostile Forged Atomics with 33s.

Input is welcome haha

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
Body plugs and the high beam w/fogs kit is inbound, next step is 3-4” suspension lift, tires/wheels and possible CM with Klearz. I’ve been on the fence between 17” TrailReady polished beadlocks with 35s, 22x12 AF Thor’s with 33s or 22x12 Hostile Forged Atomics with 33s.

Input is welcome haha

I think with 3-4” 33s will be perfect, and of course 22s lol

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,766 Posts

Input is welcome haha

o. Brb. Ordering atomics

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Atomics are a beautiful wheel. I wish they came in x10

Reactions: heysoos

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,990 Posts
Weld XT Slingblade imo

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,990 Posts
Truck is slowly growing on me. Any color matching to be done?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Truck is slowly growing on me. Any color matching to be done?

Wheels, tires and suspension first, then possibly Klearz. If I do any CM, I’d like to do the main grille bars, both bumpers, chrome lower front valance and mirrors then PC the exhaust outlets black and smoke the brake lights. It’s all up in the air though, I’m not trying to keep up with the Jones’.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·

Body plugs made it in, but these things are trash. I’ll be putting the rear guards on again for sure, might just weld all of the holes up later on. The bedsides are double stamped and don’t allow the plug to fasten properly so they slide around in the channel. It’s literally a 10¢ push in painted to match, could’ve saved a ton and did it at work. No wonder they only show pictures of them from the front :mad:

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts

Body plugs made it in, but these things are trash. I’ll be putting the rear guards on again for sure, might just weld all of the holes up later on. The bedsides are double stamped and don’t allow the plug to fasten properly so they slide around in the channel. It’s literally a 10¢ push in painted to match, could’ve saved a ton and did it at work. No wonder they only show pictures of them from the front :mad:

Take the included nut and run it up tight and you should be good

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Yeah its a glorified christmas tree clip. Have you had the rear window Recall done yet?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Take the included nut and run it up tight and you should be good

It stays decently tight on the front, I’m gonna run it for a while and see how it works out.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Yeah its a glorified christmas tree clip. Have you had the rear window Recall done yet?
I haven’t done any recalls, thankfully my back window seems to be water tight (crosses fingers)

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
It stays decently tight on the front, I’m gonna run it for a while and see how it works out.

It’s definitely cheap but mine are staying tight

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
I hate to even waste the update, but picked up some painted HC bumpers a few months ago and planning to slap them on with the stock 20s. New casa, engagement, wedding and wife’s new rig ate up the 2020 budget so I should have mine on track around the time James trades his for an updated 2022 lol

61 - 80 of 133 Posts