GMC Truck Forum banner
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Unofficial VP of GMFS
3,470 Posts
I hate to even waste the update, but picked up some painted HC bumpers a few months ago and planning to slap them on with the stock 20s. New casa, engagement, wedding and wife’s new rig ate up the 2020 budget so I should have mine on track around the time James trades his for an updated 2022 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol that life stuff always be getting in the way

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,753 Posts

Moar betta

Y u do dis. Now I wanna have reed do mine while it's in the shop

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·

Mirrors are back on, still waiting on new OE trim pieces for the a pillar. Factory was textured black, so picked up some gloss GMC ones that match the b-pillars. Tailgate handle and tail lights are tomorrow’s project, then waiting on a tracking number from Cognito

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,753 Posts

Mirrors are back on, still waiting on new OE trim pieces for the a pillar. Factory was textured black, so picked up some gloss GMC ones that match the b-pillars. Tailgate handle and tail lights are tomorrow’s project, then waiting on a tracking number from Cognito

Hol up cockneato

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Hol up cockneato

Remember that $900 shipping quote for “express shipping?” Yeah, didn’t get that lol, it’s on the slow boat for free99. 3” level with 2.0 Fox coilovers and 2.0 Fox rear shocks, UCAs, rear blocks etc to get it sitting right.

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,753 Posts
Remember that $900 shipping quote for “express shipping?” Yeah, didn’t get that lol, it’s on the slow boat for free99. 3” level with 2.0 Fox coilovers and 2.0 Fox rear shocks, UCAs, rear blocks etc to get it sitting right.

When you hittin up ole willy?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
When you hittin up ole willy?

Still haven’t picked wheels. Cash can get me Yoyos, so may do the bubba look with stocks, small spacer and 35s. My PTM grill showed up in not so mint condition which kinda put a damper on the rest of the color matching. Polished 22s would be clean with all the chrome though, cencal meets cen-okie lol

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I like the direction you’re moving in here.

Reactions: 08Maxx

·
Unofficial VP of GMFS
3,470 Posts
Still haven’t picked wheels. Cash can get me Yoyos, so may do the bubba look with stocks, small spacer and 35s. My PTM grill showed up in not so mint condition which kinda put a damper on the rest of the color matching. Polished 22s would be clean with all the chrome though, cencal meets cen-okie lol

Don’t fight the bubba look just embrace it willingly . Polished 22s be tits on there eventually tho

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·

Cognito with that A1 customer service lol

81 - 100 of 133 Posts