GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they arent mounted yet, but theyre in there until i get the right brackets. :rocking:

DSC00518.gif

DSC00517.gif

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thats gonna be pretty badass Josh. Are you gonna mount a console/seat in the center also?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. im planning on some kind of center console to hold a modest system. i couldnt find a box that i liked behind the seat or under it, and im not gonna lose anymore bedspace by cutting through my backwall and building a box in the bed. ive always liked the 4 bucket idea that GM doesnt seem to catch on to.

the legroom is nice, but not as much as id expect in a crew cab. i hope the suburban brackets move the seats back a little.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Looks :rocking: Let us know how it turns out when they are bolted down and you get that console in there :bowtie:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
That looks awesome, I've been thinking of that for awhile now. But I've been to lazy to try it. Nice job on that :D

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
dont the SS silverados have buckets in the back? maybe im just thinking of the concept.

but that looks really cool :rockit:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
that looks really good josh, wish i could pull something like that off in my ext cab :rocking:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have 40/20/40 buckets front and back. thanks again guys :rocking:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts