·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Sounds good. Sounds identical to my true dual flowmaster 40s setup on my 5.3L

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah Im going go with a set of pacesetters, I just need to get smogged this weekend
Itll be good for 2 years right? what you going to do after that? Just throw back on the stock piping to get it smogged or what?

Thats what I had to do with my stang when I had a custom o/r X pipe made, I had to keep the stock H to put back on when it was time to smog.
But I sold the fucker before it was that time anyways :LOL:

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
yeah Ill be keeping my stock manifolds and getting another stock y pipe for smog time in 2 years and also keeping the stock cam so I can swap that back in, the springs will already be done so Its not like I have to do that mess again

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah Ill be keeping my stock manifolds and getting another stock y pipe for smog time in 2 years and also keeping the stock cam so I can swap that back in, the springs will already be done so Its not like I have to do that mess again
Youre gonna have to swap back in the stock cam for smogging? Man that sucks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds good, but not much different from a 40-series. We would probably be able to hear more of a difference if you did an exterior clip as well. Just a suggestion!

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds good, but not much different from a 40-series. We would probably be able to hear more of a difference if you did an exterior clip as well. Just a suggestion!
Thats what Im doing next, and I have a 40 series on there and it sounded nothing like this 1 chamber.
The 40 series was ok but was way too quiet.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts