truck3.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck1.jpg

:whip:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
loolll.......................................................................

1,932 Posts
right the fuck on man, i miss my OBS with a 5/8 man those were the days :rocking: Truck looks good. But hey i got a question you been baja'in that truck? The frame looks bent, i mean the body lines from the bed and door dont look strait whats the story on that

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Holly shit. Thats insane.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
right the fuck on man, i miss my OBS with a 5/8 man those were the days :rocking: Truck looks good. But hey i got a question you been baja'in that truck? The frame looks bent, i mean the body lines from the bed and door dont look strait whats the story on that
Naw I had the airtank welded on the back, had a brace go across the frame. a piece under the bed is keeping the bed from going all the way down on the very very back. It's about 1/2''-1/4''

·
Registered
186 Posts
The frame looks bent, i mean the body lines from the bed and door dont look strait whats the story on that
A lot of OBS trucks sag in the middle. I know he said he has something underneath his holding the rear up, but it's also a common problem for these things to sag a little. I got mine corrected when my notch was welded in.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Looks good, very clean.

·
GMC Owner
529 Posts
Sweet lookin ride

1 - 20 of 20 Posts