GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been working on this swap for some time now and its finally finished. I decided against the fabtech lift because I have some other financial goals I would like to meet. I went with the 2.5'' TGC leveling kit with TBSS 22s and 33/12.50 Toyo MTs. I bought the 2011 HD front end and had all the chrome painted to match my truck. So after about 3 months and a lot of money, here she is!

P5240274.jpg

P5240275.jpg

P5240276.jpg

P5240277.jpg

P5240278.jpg

P5240279.jpg

P5240280.jpg

P5240281.jpg

P5240282.jpg

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
that looks f(*&^ing awesome. good job man

·
Registered
283 Posts
that thing is doooope.

tailgate cap and handle colormatch would clean the back end up quite a bit too

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Love it!

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
looks fucking perfect :imo

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
nice man looks like a colormatched HD, cool wheel/tire setup too. just hack the exhaust off though.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that thing is doooope.

tailgate cap and handle colormatch would clean the back end up quite a bit too
Im definitely going to put the HD cap, just not sure if I want to color match or not.

Sick as FUUUUCKKKKKk. love the front end man. your truck looks killer. Id hate to know how much those toyos cost
Mud tires for 22s are not cheap! I felt like I got a decent deal though, I payed $1545 shipped.

nice man looks like a colormatched HD, cool wheel/tire setup too. just hack the exhaust off though.
Tip is either getting hacked or im going to run a corsa tip, still undecided.

Thanks for all the compliments! Its been a long and expensive swap but it was worth it now that its done!

·
GMFS Member
845 Posts
I've never been a fan of the NNBS Chevy fronts, but that has just changed my mind. Looks great!:shake:

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Damn that looks good. I want an '11 HD grille sooo bad, but painting it and buying new billet inserts and bowtie would be a spendy swap.

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
corsa tip would be really nice, absolutehank has one on a magnaflow system tucked up where the stock is located and looks really good.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts