GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well iv wanted a baged truck for the longest time but i couldnt take it upon my self to do it to my silverado. So i went out and bought a Project truck to screw around with. Its a 98 s-10 5 speed with the 4.3 v6 115k miles. Found it in craigs list for 1200 buck's and i sold the fiberglass cover for 300 so basically the truck cost me 900 bucks. This is the first time baging anything so it was fun to learn on. Front's done right now saving for the back atm. Airride consist of 2 viar 380's into a 8 gal. Slam re6 bags and suicidedoors cup's. It doesnt lay in the front yet the tire's are slammed in the inner fender's. Just a work in progress!
Day i brought it home
P1010315.jpg

Cleaned it up a little sold the cover
P1010322.jpg

Front baged up
P1010343.jpg

Down
P1010344.jpg

P1010345.jpg

:rocking:

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well im 6'2 i think i would fit better if it wasnt a stick. Pressing the clutch down with my long ass legs is a problem. :rofl2: And jumping back into my silverado after driving the s-10 all week feels like im driving inside a house.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats my moms 72 malibu.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
cool shawn. i want your black truck though. :)

we all need to meet up and have a photoshoot sometime soon.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
let me sell the black one so i can slap my bags and paint on mine first :evil:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
hahaha no way dude. I'm getting ready to buy an S-dime for a DD and am thinking about bagging it later down the road. looks good so far, and I could go for a MA meet :head:

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
what a fing deal!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
that's really clean, I can't believe it's in that good of condition for the price.

Have rims picked out? I'd take advantage of the 5 lug 4 3/4" spacing and run Torque Trusts :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts