GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
i always catch you hatin'
606 Posts
...man i opened this expecting a chevy.....and all i get to see is a pos gmc......

just giving ya some shit, truck looks good btw

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
with everyone about the euros and tires, paint the mirrors to match.
get a smoothie front bumper, paint it to match. ive always wanted a GMC grille painted to match and have just the Billet stand out. none the less darn nice truck, get some interior pictures too!

whats the info on the truck? (motor, mileage, future plans)

·
ROCKIN THE SMOOTHIES
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i know theres too much euro stuff on there. ive been trying to decide on tinting the tail lights. it has a pewny v6 in it and has original 156000 miles on it cause it sat wrecked for 6 years. interior is all original exept the vents i painted white when i was 16 now i regret it. future plans is to paint the in side of the bed or get the bed liner. i want 20's and to bag it. ill get more pics and even the wrecked ones if i can find them.

·
i always catch you hatin'
606 Posts
no i left the top spring in and the over load so i took the middle two springs out
:imo if your going to remove leafs this is the way to do it, the over load realy keeps the ride half way decent.... not saying this is the best way to lower your rear but this the best way to remove leaves

1 - 20 of 31 Posts