·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
being a broke college student sucks as alot of us know but trucks getting work done new cab corners full rust repair shaved gate molded pan and some other things done by me at school pics as soon as i recieve them in my email slowly but surely ill update this thread

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
progress pics

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Coming along pretty good. I was just down to Sioux Falls two weekends ago to get my new pickup.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
body work is all done for now its all rolled on primer next semesters check should have my truck in the game for laying frame.....................psh................psh i cant fuckin wait

·
__the real GODFATHER__
1,421 Posts
Nice build, alot of work you put into bringin this one from rust to road worthy. Wanted to know which drop spindles you used and were they difficult to swap out? im contemplting putting a set on mine to get rid of some camber when aired out...

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
easy to do i used djms i got from tony on here in the vendor section

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nice build, alot of work you put into bringin this one from rust to road worthy. Wanted to know which drop spindles you used and were they difficult to swap out? im contemplting putting a set on mine to get rid of some camber when aired out...
i got djms on mine. piece of cake to install, had the old spindles off in like 15 minutes and then its just puttin the drop spindles on. granted im havin alot of problems runnin 15s with drop spindles but u shouldnt have any problems

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
cut the gutters problem solved on the lower arm

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
w/t with 10000k hid's i think so h4 bulbs in a 7x6 projector housing all found on ebay

·
Y IM CRAZY
287 Posts
ANy recent updated pics ?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
im back just got a 2010 crew lt 5.3

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.