03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Looks great...what's your setup?

Cameron

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My setup is 2600 bags up front and 2500 in the back, all 1/2 inch copper line, all 1/2 inch valves, DC7000 compressor, and a 12 gallon tank.

Thanx for the comments guys!

·
Registered
277 Posts
hey man get with me if you have any other pics id love to see them. I wanna get mine bagged and have been trying to find a place to do it. Cant really tell from the pics but does it lay the frame? Do you think if you had 20's it would lay all the way out? did you cut the inner front fenders out? and yeah whats the rear setup like? Also hows the ride quality

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok right now the rear setup is air over leaf... :uhoh2: ...lol..which honestly isnt that bad, but in the future I am going to do a 4 link, but right now the air over leaf is fine. I did not think I would get so much lift with the stock springs, but I get alot more than I did with the 4 inch drop springs I used at first, but then I thought about it, and it seemed like the stock springs would give more and since the are curved more would give me more lift, and they did, with the same amount of drop.

Metz, if you want to see more pics, and you have AOL Instant Messenger, hit me up later on the screen name EastSidePlaya455. I will be on this afternoon, and I will explain anythin you need to know.

Thanx guys!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts