GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
thats weird..... they work for me. when i get home, ill host them on photobucket and fix the links. :bowtie:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i fixed the links, and will post some of my pics from spring break later! :rocking:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Hey Josh, she gotta sister? haha j/k

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Damn Josh, you look 1/2 drunk, and sunburned. Not as bad as in person, though. Muhaha. :anitoof: :joke:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Grant said:
Damn Josh, you look 1/2 drunk, and sunburned. Not as bad as in person, though. Muhaha. :anitoof: :joke:
lol, i was half drunk and very sunburned :read:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
your cheating on me you asshole? How dare you go back to women after our homesexual fiasco.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Kyle said:
your cheating on me you asshole? How dare you go back to women after our homesexual fiasco.
ill tell my cousin never to do you again :read:

and :word: to grant :rocking: :drunk:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nice car (I love Mercedes) and Tahoe! :waytogo: But that red truck.. what a fucking piece of shit... who in the hell would drive such a piece?? :nono:

:joke:

Nice truck Josh! :LOL:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
yoskater said:
Nice car (I love Mercedes) and Tahoe! :waytogo: But that red truck.. what a fucking piece of shit... who in the hell would drive such a piece?? :nono:

LMFAO!!! thanks. im no longer on 20s :bawl: and the benzy is a pimp ass ride :rocking:

·
Loves yoga pants
2,411 Posts
yoskater said:

:word:

Team IBM rocks...

·
OG
181 Posts
man josh... you're even more of an ugly som'bitch than i remember!!!!!!! :anitoof: :head:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts