GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of my new truck...give me some feedback and any ideas. I got the leveling spacers on the way.
DSCN0577.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg

DSCN0580.jpg

My Panasonic Touch screen

DSCN0582.jpg

Dumped

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
what leveling spacers did you get...i bought a cc silverado about a month back and want to level it out

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Beautiful truck! It's gonna look tits with the spacers:read:

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!!!11! 6 spoke wheels with 6 lugs from General Motors! WOW looks AMAZINGLY better then 5 spokes and 6 lugs.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im getting the tuff country ones from Top Gun Customz only $126 shipped i believe...I like the in dash i havent had any problems with it, im gonna get the nav for it before i go off to college this summer.
As for plans im not quite sure yet, some black 17 or 18s along with 33" Toyo MTs for the meantime but this summer im goin with the 7in fabtech like HighSierra or the 6" Superlift. with some 37s.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any suggestions on rims or tires

·
Chevy Owner
302 Posts
wow. very nice truck for a senior in HS.
looks great

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well my 04 Z crapped out, our local chevy dealer is real close with my family, and these trucks got a killer Rebate on them right now so it was my early graduation present.

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks good, nice truck

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
does the spacer affect the ride at all

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess Highsierra can answer that but my friend has a 06 Dodge 1500 with spacers and he said his rides just as smooth with it as before. The coilsprings ride a million times better than the old torsion bars.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts