GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're doing the back for now

courtesy of mike on gmfs over @ fbi

Getting my transgo installed monday morning along with my entire front end rebuillt

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
Sweet

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
So no new rig then, get that beast cleaned up for truck jam. One of the guys will have to detail that pig for ya. Looks like its been in the weather for to long.

Do you get a lot of rust on the fram or did ya spray it with protectant.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Where's the white you posted up a while back?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
How you gonna make it to TruckJam when your working in the Artic?

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as far as i know i got the next 4 weeks off. I'm going to be in oaklahoma city for 3 weeks before august as well for more training.

·
Registered
531 Posts
as far as i know i got the next 4 weeks off. I'm going to be in oaklahoma city for 3 weeks before august as well for more training.
lol Oklahoma City. Have to hit us OK guys up. There are quite a few of us around.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what are you plan for it??
fixing my dents and scratches, shaving the gate. Ghost flames is possible if they can do it.

lol Oklahoma City. Have to hit us OK guys up. There are quite a few of us around.
Sounds good, I was supose to fly down but once I found out its gonna be 3 weeks I decided fuck it, I'll drive down

·
dumpedv8
319 Posts
fixing my dents and scratches, shaving the gate. Ghost flames is possible if they can do it.

Sounds good, I was supose to fly down but once I found out its gonna be 3 weeks I decided fuck it, I'll drive down
i love it, glad i could help out!! later, mike @ fbi

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey mike, the only problem they got going on right now is they say the filler plate keeps dropping/sagging down on them after they weld it in. I don't know wtf they're doin wrong. I get my truck back tonight, and my gat on monday

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
yeah its gonna be real ridiculous. all of us gmfs guys, the show guys, its gonna be a huge blast. dude justin gimme the name and number for that scottsdale paint and body shop. i work up in that area and i can just drop my shit off and pick it up after work. i need my shit done by truckjam..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts