GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC_0074-2.jpg

Not sure if I've posted a picture of it since I took the drop off a while back but gmcblack took a nice one of it recently. It is some kind of boring to drive now. Currently trying to figure out what I want to do with it.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
umm...put it back the way it was?

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Sell me the 20's? :shrug:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Haha yeah I have one that's ready to stick on when I get pulled over. So much cleaner without it.
Haha, NC got rid of inspection stickers this year, although I must admit...I was slightly pissed to find out my inspection went from $9.10 ever year to $13somethin, and I don't even get a damn sticker, I mean, I hated the sticker, but its the principle of the thing:ninja:

My inspection runs up this month in my white truck, so when it does, I can peel that sucker off, and time for 50 or 70% on the shield. (Don't want it too dark, never been hassled about the 20% on the sides, and would like to keep it that way)

I say fix the driveshaft and crossmember, and put it back exactly the way it was, keep the OEM 20s, that was one super clean truck, still is even at stock height, but was amazing before.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Haha, NC got rid of inspection stickers this year, although I must admit...I was slightly pissed to find out my inspection went from $9.10 ever year to $13somethin, and I don't even get a damn sticker, I mean, I hated the sticker, but its the principle of the thing:ninja:

gtfo i just paid $450 form my nnbs and $225 for the nbs. so $14 aint shit:flame:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i'm guessing because of the dshaft and crossmember it's stock height again or something else?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
gtfo i just paid $450 form my nnbs and $225 for the nbs. so $14 aint shit:flame:
$450 for an inspection? Wow, I knew Cali sucked, but damn, You have to do that yearly?

Its $13.60 for the basic safety inspection, and then an additional $30 for the emissions. My 01 2500HD 6.0 and 03 2500HD Dmax are both emissions exempt because they are both 9,200lbs GVWR, anything over 8,500lbs GVWR are emissions exempt, and only need the $13.60 safety inspection.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
we dont have inspection like you guys do, we get smog checked every 4-6 years. but we pay registration $450+ annually.
smog 4-6 years?
we have to pay $25 once a year for that bitch here

o yeah Johnthan, the truck is lookin very nice, much better w/ the 20's over the 17's

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
What in the world in an inspection????? LOL

All we have to pay is like $90 a year for license plate stickers, and emissions testing is free, but required every 4-5 years or so.

·
Lifted 2wd
389 Posts
Truck still looks good. Sometimes I wish that I only made my truck look like that instead of lifting it. Lord knows I'd have more money in the bank

1 - 20 of 93 Posts