GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He got it a couple of months ago after he sold the GTO, I just hadn't gotten around to taking pics or posting them. As for now its bone stock, but he just put a set of 26" Giovanna Caracas' on order... now we need to find the right tires and figure out if he can lower it at all on wagon wheels that size.

DSC_3285.jpg

DSC_3287.jpg

DSC_3288.jpg

DSC_3289.jpg

DSC_3291.jpg

DSC_3293.jpg

DSC_3294.jpg

DSC_3295.jpg

DSC_3296.jpg

DSC_3297.jpg

and a chop I did today to see what the wheels will look like... and to be honest I usually think anything bigger than a 22" looks stupid, but with the size of the fender openings on these new trucks a 24-26" wheel/tire combo doesn't look too big. These are also the Giovannas that come with 2 different bolt on covers for the spokes that are black.

DVKsAVYonCaracas26s.jpg

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I love the new Avys. How much does he want for his stockers? :D :D

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
sick. I love those new Avy's. The 26's will look perfect on it, those wheel wells are HUGE

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Sexy

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Damn, looks badass. I have been seeing a few 07's around KC with twenty fo's

·
Who Knows...
103 Posts
I dont like the outside of those trucks... but the Int. looks nice...

And the chop looks killer he needs to do that.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
looks awesome.. and I love the new-ness of it if you will.. It looks showroom. Hopefully he keeps her up.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats a pretty nice neighbourhood dylan, what part of socal do you live in?
Rancho Cucamonga... about 40 minutes east of Los Angeles.

Looks hot now. WTF kind of brother are you to let him destroy it? :read:
Destroy it?? I dunno about that... it'll never see dirt... it'll never see towing... hes not planning on any performance mods (got the go-fast out of his system w/ the GTO) so why not set it up as a cruiser?

I told him he should bag it but he doesn't listen to me:

baggedvalance.jpg

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Rancho Cucamonga... about 40 minutes east of Los Angeles.

Destroy it?? I dunno about that... it'll never see dirt... it'll never see towing... hes not planning on any performance mods (got the go-fast out of his system w/ the GTO) so why not set it up as a cruiser?

I told him he should bag it but he doesn't listen to me:
I'm just kidding about destroying it... it's just that I really like the way it looks now and I have a thing against giant wheels.

·
Registered
8,269 Posts
looks really good, i like how those rims look in chrome and with the black covers. Cool how he will be able to switch it up every now and then. He's gunna be able to get a good bit for the stock twanks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts