GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be detailing it next week, but in the meantime heres some pics. The 26's are a little big for my taste, I think 24's would've been right for the size of the fenders, but it doesn't look bad. Its amazing how big the fenders are on the 07's... even with all that rim theres no rubbing :insane:

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

·
Registered
871 Posts
the wheels made a big difference, lookin good

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your family knows how to ball :crazy:
Dats how we roll... straight up gangsta :guns: :crazy:

Are those echelon wheels. Looks good

Would look good with the gray plastics painted to match
Hes workin' on it. At first he was just gonna buy the esky ext plastics, but they're DAMN expensive so hes shopping around for a place to smooth and paint them to match.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I think 26's are an ideal wheel size for the NNBS, 24's still look good but sometimes the tend to look a slight bit too small.

Do you think he will drop it? Post pics after you detail it I wanna see how it comes out. Thanks

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think 26's are an ideal wheel size for the NNBS, 24's still look good but sometimes the tend to look a slight bit too small.

Do you think he will drop it? Post pics after you detail it I wanna see how it comes out. Thanks
I don't think theres enough room in there for any kind of drop now without modifying the inner fenders, but we'll see.

·
Registered
565 Posts
all I have to say is 26's!
I would lower it. There's room.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
dayum son

1 - 20 of 41 Posts