GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brothers.....Inside is just after he painted it. Trying to find better pic's....He's a Dale senior fan and collector. He got the walls covered with stuff

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yea its a wood stove in the corner. In the winter you can keep it in the 70's in there. Its got full upstairs too but don't like how you get to it. Its at the back of the garage and going up the hill as you can tell. Can be a pain for storage carrying everthing up!! Were here shortly going to do full airlines around the garage. we only got the one line from the aircompressor. Which is upstairs. Sure does come in handy in the winter. I seen many of time out in driveway on stones!! :pissed: The guy he bought the house from had this built years ago but never really got it to where it is now. He was into cars but not really in to working to much on them. Next time I got over I'll take some now pictures. Walls as I said are covered in Dale senior stuff and 60 Impala parts. Car is getting painted. Here's another one I found.

·
Registered
21 Posts
NYsportsman said:
Its got full upstairs too but don't like how you get to it. Its at the back of the garage and going up the hill as you can tell. Can be a pain for storage carrying everthing up!!
Why not cut a hole in the garage ceiling/upstairs floor and install an attic staircase. :hack:
They aren't too expensive and fold up when not in use. :D

BTW - You guys smoke too much. :kidding:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well got few more pic's today. Yes I brought up to him about making a hole through the ceiling. He has a stairway too for it. No plans for a lift as of yet. But we look at them everytime we go to Carlisle. Would be nice to have one but one that you can store on the side of the garage. And yes we do smoke to much :smokin: Check out his beverage center :D

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
i count at least 18 cases of labatt... maybe you should try some molson and mix it up a bit. that will make any garage nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply's . I'll sure to tell him. Beverage center gets used often!!! :drunk: Everyone that stops by helps there self but must leave a little something in the Jar. They play cards alot out there. Seem my brother spends most of his time out there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts