GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted my brothers Denali clipped truck a while back and it got a good response. It was recently painted by the same guy that did mine, here are some pics from the Ludikrs show:

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
:drool: both trucks look great, i love the color choices on your bros truck

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Oh my good lord that thing is awesome!!!!! :imo :drool: Both are just badass as hell!!!

9,795 Posts
both of those trucks are totally badass...love the paint and color chosen!

·
Registered
182 Posts
They both look kick ass man... Does he trailor it to shows? The trailer pics don't have a license plate, but the show pics do... :think:

·
Registered
24 Posts
the reason i towed the truck to LA is because the truck came out of the paint shop friday afternoon, its fresh, i didnt want to drive it 250 miles on a fresh paint job, and plus driving 250 miles over the grape vine and down into Rialto was rough, the roads are really crappy, we were nervous about even taking my brothers truck the whole way.

the truck wasn't driven at all to or from the show, in the last two months the truck has driven maybe 25 miles, its been parked in the shop, it was towed from fresno to reedley to get clear coated and then i drove it home from the shop and to KRZ Customs to get loaded up on the trailer.

the reason there is no plate in the first pics is because we sent the plate frame and my antenna out to a polisher to get them cleaned up, and then they were in seran wrap, so we just waited til the show and put everything on.

this truck will not be trailored everywhere, it was just for this occasion. low pros wear out fast, especially on rough trips like that, its a lot of wear and tear on the trucks, this probably wont be the only show we tow them too, originally both trucks were gonna be towed but it didnt work out.

i will drive it around town for sure, but long trips, it really isn't worth the damage on the truck to drive it to LA.

·
Registered
24 Posts
00Silverado said:
Mike, nice truck:head:
thanks! :D

i need to figure out how to get my orange reflectors out of my headlights, but they are denali headlights so there more $$$$, so i have to be really careful. any ideas?

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
mikes02 said:
thanks! :D

i need to figure out how to get my orange reflectors out of my headlights, but they are denali headlights so there more $$$$, so i have to be really careful. any ideas?
A user here knows how, but he wont divulge that secret :nono:

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Oh shit, big Mike's posting now too!

Truck looks great man, but you already knew that.

If you didn't have the Denalis I could help you out, but it's way harder with those.

There's some douchebag on this site who knows how to do it but he's too scummy to tell everyone how. :scum:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts