GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy got his 04CC laid out on 24/26 combo, fully shaved, suicided the rear doors, etc...

Still a work in progress.

rico1.gif

rico2.gif

rico3.gif

rico4.gif

rico5.gif

rico6.gif

rico7.gif

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
NC or FL? Thats badass, :drool: always thought a CC with rear suicide like a Lincoln would be sweet, except instead of shaving handles, I would have moved it to the front of the door and done eskys. I really like those wheels, what are they?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NC or FL? Thats badass, :drool: always thought a CC with rear suicide like a Lincoln would be sweet, except instead of shaving handles, I would have moved it to the front of the door and done eskys. I really like those wheels, what are they?
FL boy, but he's relocating to Waxhaw area or something.

I don't think he'll make it, NC isn't his style.

I forgot who makes the wheels, but they are 3-piece.

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Usually I think a size combo like that looks disproportionate to the size of the truck, but this one looks really good. I'll reserve final justdgement until the bed is on, but so far so good.

I'm assuming hes having the front door handle shaved?

BTW didn't you post pics of a NNBS suburban with these wheels?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Usually I think a size combo like that looks disproportionate to the size of the truck, but this one looks really good. I'll reserve final justdgement until the bed is on, but so far so good.

I'm assuming hes having the front door handle shaved?

BTW didn't you post pics of a NNBS suburban with these wheels?
Don't know what else he is shaving.

And yes, that NNBS Burban is his wife's burban. The wheels were intended for his CC, but because the build got pushed back, he painted the centers and threw them on the burban. Now the burban has 24" 3-piece wheels, not sure of which ones, but they are painted to match as well.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Don't know what else he is shaving.

And yes, that NNBS Burban is his wife's burban. The wheels were intended for his CC, but because the build got pushed back, he painted the centers and threw them on the burban. Now the burban has 24" 3-piece wheels, not sure of which ones, but they are painted to match as well.
Please, Please don't let him color match these wheels white, that color they are currently painted complements the truck very good though.

BTW pics of them on the burban, the gf is wanting my Mom's Tahoe in the near future, and Ma is wanting a GMC Acadia :hmm:.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please, Please don't let him color match these wheels white, that color they are currently painted complements the truck very good though.

BTW pics of them on the burban, the gf is wanting my Mom's Tahoe in the near future, and Ma is wanting a GMC Acadia :hmm:.
the truck is being repainted a completely different color, i want to say green or blue, and the wheels will be matched in some way, shape, or form.

Wheels on the burban
Rico9.gif

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
the truck is being repainted a completely different color, i want to say green or blue, and the wheels will be matched in some way, shape, or form.

Wheels on the burban
Rico9.gif
BEAUTIFUL!!! Although it would have looked even better with matching 24s.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
fawking amazing!:drool:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He builds some sick rides. This was his old S10. Bodydropped on 24s

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
That s10 is sick, rear bumper is actually pretty neat, Camaro-ish.

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
looks sick as well as the dime

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 24 Posts