GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what I've been spending all my time working on latley it's an 87 K5 jimmy D60 14Bff 4wheel disks 1410 yoke from high angle drive line on 14B, 8" BDS springs in the front shackle flip and 4" super lift springs in back 3" body lift hacked fenders and 44" swamper bogger combo :rocking: :rocking:

Attachments

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
niiiice, I cant wait to get my d60 under my truck!!!

How did ya like that 1410 joint, if i bind with the 1350 I have im going to have to upgrade to a 1410.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 1410 yoke is very nice it's a spicer unit machined so you can run U-bolts insted of straps which will be very nice we are waiting on his shafts from high angle now those are gonna be sexy their are some major trucks around here which is good cause you find out what works and what doesn't real fast I don't know if it's the water or the trails we have up here :rocking:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
I think it would look alot meaner without those flares, just leaving the cuts exposed. :rocking:

But awesome truck. Get you buddy to go get it muddy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it needs to drive to the trails for now so it needs flares he works at a metal shop so we just ghetto fabed some they will be trimed in a couple more inches so they are even with the tires we are gonna paint the truck black and the top of the L brackets will be black I think they look pretty ghetto myself but it will stop him from getting a ticket we'll see how they like trees

1 - 12 of 12 Posts