GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, had a great time today in Merced. Justin was busy :) and overall we had a great turnout. It was also cool the park we met at was on "Silverado Ave" and it was kinda wierd, but everyone who showed up was a Chevy, no GMC's to be found! We would have kicked it with the GMC guys though :D It was great to meet some new truck guys and hang out with some guys again. Well, enough of my BS, here's the pics!!!

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
It was nice to meet everyone. I'll upload my pics later tonight...

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,779 Posts
goddamn mauro the bottom of your door is the height of the white trucks box haha

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
It was cool meeting all of you guys. Thanks mike for the lights and justin for the tune. Leaving that park got a little crazy i was all sideways and going about 70

·
Typical Smart-Ass
1,147 Posts
Wow all those rides are beautiful. Looks like a lot of fun but since it was all chevy's I wouldn't have fit in anyways :D :bowtie:

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
nice meeting a few of you guys and hanging out with the guys I already knew again.. all I want to know is why the black trucks were so much damn cleaner than all the other ones :crazy:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
really good lookin trucks guys

meets are always fun, and yall got a nice crew

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Great meet guys, it was cool meeting all of you. Mauro we shouldve gotten a pic of your truck next to mine :lol:

All silverados on silverado ave.......That worked out pretty nice :D

I got some pics too Ill have to upload them and post them later.

Dude I got so burned I have a racoon face now

1 - 20 of 56 Posts