GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new truck. You're standard Z71......I'm excited about the possibilities.

100_1476.jpg

100_1475.jpg

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
12" Bulletproof and 37s and some colormatching!!!
DO IT

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
White NNBS is awesome :imo:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definitely springing for a leveling kit pretty darn quick....then probably color-match when I get some time. I'm not gonna go too crazy. I bought it so I could have reliable transportation while I work on my blue 81' SWB but I'll do a little personalization.

And, yes Chris is my roommate.

Thanks for all the comments. I'll keep ya posted.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After a RC 2" Leveling Kit. It'll work until I want new tires then I'm going with 285's and the RC 3" Kit.

PS: It's looks a little more Cali then it really is because my driveway slopes down quite a bit.

100_1486.jpg

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not sure yet....I think the new Swamper M-16's look cool but I'm not sure I need something that aggressive.....if I can't make up my mind then I'll probably play it safe with some Terra Grapplers.

·
Big Member
1,310 Posts
not a clean slate anymore! Got yourself a small lift and tires. you know youre not going to stop. But you have to! youve got some other projects youve got to finish. Like the Porsche. get that done so we can go on a dual road trip in the new cars.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
After a RC 2" Leveling Kit. It'll work until I want new tires then I'm going with 285's and the RC 3" Kit.

PS: It's looks a little more Cali then it really is because my driveway slopes down quite a bit.

100_1486.jpg
Theres no cali going on here. Hope its atleast level and the possibilities are endless. Lift er' up! :big_banana_Dance:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts