GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

heres a picture my cousin took of his truck today. He just traded his 16" wheels and big ass tires for these 20's and newer tires. Also he got a cowl hood. Some of the other modifications you might notice are the front bumper was moved closer to the grill, and it was painted to match along with his mirrors.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy said:
:worship: what lift does he have? those look to be iroks
I think its a 6" lift, but I might be wrong. I know me being a 6'5" tall guy I had to climb into his truck. Hes got thouse side steps that fold in when the doors close... pretty sweet.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Badassilverado said:
Looks great. I thought your cousin had cleared Denali's? Those look like stockers IMO. :whip:
USED to have. He sold that truck, it was a 1999 show truck.

So now hes building up that new 2004 PAID OFF truck.

9,778 Posts
Damn man both of your cousin's rides are badass. I love the big tires stuffed though. For some reason I actually like the 20's as well.

Those are 36's aren't they?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
atomoverride said:
USED to have. He sold that truck, it was a 1999 show truck.

So now hes building up that new 2004 PAID OFF truck.
new one looks better, never was feeling those flames :D Headlights looked cool, he must have sold alot of his cleared out ones to pay off the new truck :crazy:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2: Looks damn good Atom :bowtie:

I can't tell in the picture, but are his XM and Onstar painted? That would be sweet to cut down on some of the eyesore on the top of the truck.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Looks good, although im not much on the tire and wheel combo. The tires look hella skinny and un proportional. But im the type that likes big ol meats!

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
TheLlama said:
But im the type that likes big ol meats!
How'd you like some skin sausage with a side of balls? :crazy: :kidding: just couldn't pass that one up.

That's a bad ass truck :head:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
atomoverride said:
His antennas are not painted, something about them causing some loss of signal. Other than the painted bumper, wheels, custom flame tint job, and bedrug. The only other thing he did was a exaust system. I dont know the size of the tires, but I think they are 35-36 but I dont know tire sizes.

Oh I know he got that grill thats on there its pretty cool, but basicly in the interior its pretty normal. Leather and all that other stock leather stuff. His old truck he sold to some guy in san diego, no lights didnt pay for the truck. He just buckled down and paid for it.

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
both trucks are real nice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts