GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

heres a picture my cousin took of his truck today. He just traded his 16" wheels and big ass tires for these 20's and newer tires. Also he got a cowl hood. Some of the other modifications you might notice are the front bumper was moved closer to the grill, and it was painted to match along with his mirrors.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
atomoverride said:
USED to have. He sold that truck, it was a 1999 show truck.

So now hes building up that new 2004 PAID OFF truck.
new one looks better, never was feeling those flames :D Headlights looked cool, he must have sold alot of his cleared out ones to pay off the new truck :crazy:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
atomoverride said:
His antennas are not painted, something about them causing some loss of signal. Other than the painted bumper, wheels, custom flame tint job, and bedrug. The only other thing he did was a exaust system. I dont know the size of the tires, but I think they are 35-36 but I dont know tire sizes.

Oh I know he got that grill thats on there its pretty cool, but basicly in the interior its pretty normal. Leather and all that other stock leather stuff. His old truck he sold to some guy in san diego, no lights didnt pay for the truck. He just buckled down and paid for it.

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
both trucks are real nice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.