GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Negative Camber
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 Silverado Crew Cab, 2wd, LT2 package, 5.3 V8, Limited Slip Rearend. Sittin on 22"x10" Intro's and 285/35/22 BFG's. The wheels/tires came off of my old GMC showtruck that I recently sold. Plans are to lower the truck, probally 3-5, once its paid off I'll bag and body drop it. This week the DVD Player and headrest screens will be installed.

DSCN0003.jpg

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

Here's a couple photochops of the truck that someone else have done.

4-6, no handles, no molding.
46drop.jpg

layed out, no handles, no molding
BD.jpg

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
nice man curious to see what you'll do to it... you are gonna remove that vent shades and bed cover??

those wheels are just amazing

·
Negative Camber
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice man curious to see what you'll do to it... you are gonna remove that vent shades and bed cover??

those wheels are just amazing
I hate the vent shades so, yes they will be removed, probally this week. As far as the bedcover, I need that on there. I lilke the looks of a fiberglass cover better but this one is removable for one I'm hauling the fourwheeler, outboard motors, or something. This is my work truck, and even when its bagged, I'll continue to use it as a work truck, lol!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Remove moldings colormatch billet grill and bowtie and drop it stat. Blue is a nice color. Looks killer

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Looks good, and the plans for it sound pretty good too.

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Looks good, will look better dropped and with some colormatching! :imo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts