GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here is the deal my dad bought the truck stock like 7 or so years ago and it was totally stock. Since then he has put only about 6k miles on it. He has put a 3 in body lift, 6 in superlift, custom trac bars (may not go with the truck), chrome driveshaft. POR 15 the frame axles and everything else underneath. Line X bed, fuel cell. Fully built tranny with different gear pattern (closer ratios i think) Rebuilt T-case. The list goes on and on. Truck was just painted with a roll pan smoothed and the gas door.last year and has 400 miles on it since then. Dad is getting rid of it because he never drives it and would rather hace a car. Basicly the only thing that hasnt been touched is the engine which is the stock TBI which has 135k. Basicly everything is brand new and has little to no miles on it besides the engine. Axles, tires, tranny, t-case etc only have around 1-2k miles on it. Truck is practically a "New" old truck if you catch my drift.

$16,900 and open to trade for the right kind of car
He's not overly Concerned about the sale but just wanted to see what might come up. If it sells it sells, if it dont, then well it dont. He just happened to get an offer from the old owner for 15k and it got him thinking about the "what if's"
Here is the link to the mautofied

http://www.mautofied.com/1990-Chevrolet-silverado_Lifted-Trucks/listing/100196480/

Also forgot that it has new carpet and a fully dynamatted interior. Floor, back of cab, doors etc

Here are pics (forgot them at first)

100_0128.gif

100_0130.gif

10152011_2009723131033.gif

10152011_2009726192650.gif

10152011_2009726193033.gif

10152011_2009726193519.gif

10152011_200972619486.gif

10152011_2009726202627.gif

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price is high but He is just posting it to see if it would sell. He is in no rush to sell......

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn 16k for a that ugly, big red, 135k miles piece of shit???
lol jealousy is a bitch and in this case you are a the bigger bitch

Like i said he doesnt care about selling. Just trying to see what offers he gets. We all know about the bratty kids that come by with rich parents. Plus he was offered 15k from the owner before him so if he really is too concerned he will go that route. Just the previous offer made him curious so he asked me to post.

·
Registered
11 Posts
lol jealousy is a bitch and in this case you are a the bigger bitch

Like i said he doesnt care about selling. Just trying to see what offers he gets. We all know about the bratty kids that come by with rich parents. Plus he was offered 15k from the owner before him so if he really is too concerned he will go that route. Just the previous offer made him curious so he asked me to post.
Jealous?? Seriously? I hate red, I hate obs, I hate body lifts

I would take the 15k and laugh all the way to the bank:imo

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jealous?? Seriously? I hate red, I hate obs, I hate body lifts

I would take the 15k and laugh all the way to the bank:imo
I bet you hate life as well by the way you act from your first post in this thread. Is the "Big" in your name trying to compensate for something?

Anyway try this

and READ that this is just because he received an offer from the owner and really has no intention of selling. This is basicly for shits and giggles and seeing how word spreads from forum to forum somebody out there might have a hard on for a red obs with a body lift and actually be, how should i say this, "dumb" enough or rich enough to buy it for a price like that.

Btw, notice i gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you might be on the "advanced" series of hooked of phonics Who knows though you may still be learning to read "cat" and "dog" through the beginners stage.:shake:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bet you hate life as well by the way you act from your first post in this thread. Is the "Big" in your name trying to compensate for something?

Anyway try this

and READ that this is just because he received an offer from the owner and really has no intention of selling. This is basicly for shits and giggles and seeing how word spreads from forum to forum somebody out there might have a hard on for a red obs with a body lift and actually be, how should i say this, "dumb" enough or rich enough to buy it for a price like that.

Btw, notice i gave you the benefit of the doubt and said you might be on the "advanced" series of hooked of phonics Who knows though you may still be learning to read "cat" and "dog" through the beginners stage.:shake:
Good luck on the sale:chillpill

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
You can buy a new NNBS RCSB with power and V8 for that price. Hell, maybe even cheaper.

:nono:

He just happened to get an offer from the old owner for 15k
:slap: to him for not driving the guy to the bank right then. Seriously $15,000 why would he not take that?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You can buy a new NNBS RCSB with power and V8 for that price. Hell, maybe even cheaper.

:nono:

:slap: to him for not driving the guy to the bank right then. Seriously $15,000 why would he not take that?
Sentimental value i guess plus the guy that wants it is a big time farmer with lots of cash and 2 Chevelles, a 69 camaro, and a bike. The guy will always be there to buy it back and he pretty much told him that as well.
The only reason he bought this truck in the first place when it was stock was because my brother was in need of a vehicle so he set up a plan to sell his old truck to my brother and help him out. That truck then turned into the big truck that ive posted before which is on 49's. My dad has just tinkered with the truck over the years and its his first modified vehicle. If he doesnt get any other offers he plans on dropping a ramjet in it and driving it around when its nice out. He isn't hurting for money so he doesn't care all too much

Now that i think of it, i think he has had the truck over ten years or so. Cause i was pretty young when he got it. He got it not long after he went out on his own as far as starting a construction business. I think that might be a part of it too. His business took off and it was a nice vehicle and a reliable driver for him besides always taking his work truck out. I think that may have a little bit to do with the sentimental thing as well

1 - 20 of 103 Posts