GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blah.. I said I would post a video of it, so here is a shitty little clip. I am using a trial webspace shit so the link is only gonna be up for 3 days.. unless someone else wants to host it. I have a high quality video (25mb) if someone wants to host that one. Since I put this together fast I forgot to add titles.. so..

1st pass.) Cutout is closed
2nd pass.) Cutout is open
3rd pass.) Cutout is closed, and I open it as I drive by (but you can't really tell)

http://www.neptune.com/users/yoskater/videoWMP/yoskater131887.wmv

Btw, sorry about the camerawoman and the background noise.. I guess that camera has a good microphone... enjoy :D

-Justin

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
im sure your neighbors enjoyed that :crazy: sounds good though! :rockit:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Very sweet :rocking:

Considered yourself hosted (it isn't very fast, but at least it will be up longer than 3 days):

http://www.humanzoom.net/media/yoskater.wmv

I've been thinking about some cutouts for my truck. The only thing I've been worried about is the sound. When we did a cut out on our T/A, there was a lot of popping noise (esp. on deceleration). I want something really loud, yet something I can turn off. I'm reluctant to make this truck really loud like my last one, but although it is fun at times, it can get annoying. Cutouts seem like a good answer. Any problems or suggestions you can give me?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
Neither link works...
The first one didn't work for me at first either...and I kind of jumped the gun with my link. It should work now, but it was uploading up until now. I didn't think a whole lot of people were going to be clicking this at 1:30 AM :D

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! :handshake:

All I can say is that I have had no problems with it, I can open and close it 100 times a day and still no problems. Loud... quiet.. loud... quiet, very simple. If anything ever goes wrong, well, thats what the 4 year warranty is for! :D www.dmhperformance.com :imo

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Nice video Justin :rocking:

Sounds great :imo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts