GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put on my esacalade wheels, i know there not 20's but they look better than stockers. since i got these wheels on im going to install my mcguaghys 4/6 drop this sunday. :head:

000_0259.gif

000_0258.gif

000_0257.gif

·
OG
6,939 Posts
How much did you end up paying for them also what size tires are you running. Looks good cant wait to see it with the drop

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
i sold my stockers with a decent set of tires for $400, and my 8 lug stockers from my 2500HD for $500 with new tires on craigslist.org...and that would work for you too seeing as thats your int eh bay area as well... what size tires are you running on your escalades? i have a set too i need to get some tires for.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
i love the look of escy rims...my friend has them on his 4x4 hoe and they look good...one of the stock rims i really do like...and they look good on lowered trucks or lifted trucks...

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blue02 said:
How much did you end up paying for them also what size tires are you running. Looks good cant wait to see it with the drop
got the wheels for $90 on ebay and the tires $80 on ebay. i want close to stock height so i got 235/65/17, they are just about a inch shorter than my stockers.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2: Looking really good :bowtie:

Take off 17s = a poor man's 20s :read:

So, what's next after the drop? An Escalade front clip to match the rims and the door handles :naughty:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Damn I wouldnt mind gettin a set of those non chrome for some stockers when I polish my rims and such :worship: :head:

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
The truck looks good can't wait to see it with the drop.

That pic gives me a better image of what my truck will look like when i get my Eksy wheels on. I am getting them on this weekend. I also ordered a McGaughy's 2/4 deluxe drop to put on my truck. Later on I might get me a 1" drop coil to pu tin the front.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HumanZoom said:
:head2: Looking really good :bowtie:

Take off 17s = a poor man's 20s :read:

So, what's next after the drop? An Escalade front clip to match the rims and the door handles :naughty:

maybe i should i get a front clip. i'll just find a blue one and steal the front clip :crazy: . it would be sweet though :head:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts