Whifflebat said:
Or burn them :insane:

/me doesn't like euros.

But hey, its your truck :rocking:

i agree

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Man you guys are harsh lol, the kids 15, i rolled fuckin euros then to. If you like em dude, thats all that matters.

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
you gotta be harsh. when i was 16 i did some stupid stuff to my car. if i had somebody to tell me i was stupid i would have started down the right path in modding alot earlier than i did. :anitoof:

·
professional smartass
5,608 Posts
nothing worng with em look fine....besides he stands out from the crowd on here since evybody has candied ones or 04s.......flame away at me bitches........i have completley clear ones and dont care that they are ilegal..........of course those ones with the bolts or the ones that have no clear on them do look like shit

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
i don't like the look....my vote is candie and smoke them. euros look really nice when you do that

of course i'm just an asshole criticizing a mod that you spent your own money on so feel free to ignore me

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
nekkid_hill_billy said:
nothing worng with em look fine....besides he stands out from the crowd on here since evybody has candied ones or 04s.......flame away at me bitches........i have completley clear ones and dont care that they are ilegal..........of course those ones with the bolts or the ones that have no clear on them do look like shit
or maybe you should have spent your money on some english comp classes... :crazy:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
hey im 15 and i think euros look like shit, but then again i dont have a truck, so what do i know :think:

not to be an asshole or anything. Id suggest to smoke them, it looks better than candied euros imo, smoked makes em darker

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hey Bret, I used to have euros too, as well as a lot of members here, so dont worry about people and they're comments. But some of us have changed our views towards them because we realized that a candy or smoked taillight will look better depending on the truck.
I personally would smoke them cuz thats what I like, others may say different, but in the end its your truck so what ever makes you happy...thats all that counts. :imo

1 - 20 of 42 Posts