GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i waxed the truck today and found that where i got side swiped about a year ago that the paint is starting to peel on my rear driver side door.... wtf is that about?...

i guess this gives me a reason to get my ghost flames now... and the WHOLE truck done...

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Damm Bryce after your all done, sounds like your going to have a show truck. :head: :head:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1buda said:
Damm Bryce after your all done, sounds like your going to have a show truck. :head: :head:
geez, i kinda hope not... id be to paranoid then... :crazy:

i just wanted to make a nice lookin fast ass truck... but hey.. whatever happens, happens... :devil2:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
paranoid of what? :kidding:
Yeah I know what ya mean I have this bike all prettied up and I hardly ride it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I know how ya feel when I wrecked my old truck the body shop didn't take the molding off on one side of the truck when paiting the bed, then I debadged it and there was a huge color difference I was so pissed when I found it

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya, i'm gonna go back to the shop and throw it at them... i'm working 12's right now, so i'm going to have to do it this weekend...

·
Handshake Drugs
310 Posts
dont worry 03rado, i have that same problemexcept i have no income and no way to fix it. so i just keep my truck dirty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts