GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres my first shot....i dunno how to do these but this is my best guess lol...i know its a little rough....what do yall think? should i change anything? what should i do about the body? feel free to modify it :)

toon.jpg

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Cool Cartoon :imo

Nice work!

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you want me to make you onyx? ill do it i got nothin better to do right now lol...give me a pic

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CrazyAggie05 said:
you want me to make you onyx? ill do it i got nothin better to do right now lol...give me a pic
happy now? :anitoof:

135804.jpg

i know it aint much..but it was a quickie lol

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw....your truck is freakin hard to do cuz its so dark...also, those big pics you had are nice...but the sun needs to be to your back for em to come out good!

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahahahah i had to throw that in there :) if i get time today ill put the new af logo on there or something hehe....but im puttin my coilovers on today so time is gonna be limited :head:

·
2,451 Posts
CrazyAggie05 said:
hahahahah i had to throw that in there :) if i get time today ill put the new af logo on there or something hehe....but im puttin my coilovers on today so time is gonna be limited :head:
:lol: those damn aggies :pow:

·
Big Member
1,310 Posts
Dude, i knew your truck looked familar. Ive been checking out this forum and just reading around, its cool. But i saw ya today pulling off campus, and I couldnt help but to stare in awe. :head2:

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
i llike the 1st one better...the tires looked neat. Yours arent like the others but they are really cool. Its your own style. :imo

jbravoj, yours is badass.

Jake

1 - 19 of 19 Posts