·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original:
Audi-A4-008.jpg

Chop:
Audichop.jpg

I know it's not the greatest but I think it's good for the first time.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Should cut some of the background out.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I mean the building :crazy:

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Cause I'm the damn boss!!

Actually, just kiddin bro. Looks good.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Looks liek you just used the hue over the headlights and taillights....woulda looked a little better if you selected them after the color change and cleared them so they stayed a shiny clear instead of matching the rest of the car....

keep it up, lookin better....

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm if you want some more ideas and tutorials to teach ya.

Dave

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I made it like that on purpose. I made the car black and white and left the bg color. I think that that would have been better on a different background where there was more color.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
try to make sure you select JUST the car. if your going to do a desaturated chop like that then its gonna look real foolish with bits and peices of the background desaturated along with the car when you dont want it to be. just zoom in more and follow the lines as close as possible.

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
try to make sure you select JUST the car.
and dont forget, you can select around windows, headlights, emblems, etc etc (or deselect later) so you dont end up having EVERYTHING b&w. Or having to smudge the interior to complete grey or whatever you ended up doing to get that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts