GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well although its pretty much stock, i thought i would post this anyways. see my website for future mods. oh, i paid 12,850 for it, is that a good price? only 27k miles!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
That is a sweet truck, i would deffenetly prefer a sierra over the silverado, at least the 03-04 silverado models, i also love the 5.3 instead of my 4.3. awesome price too. I got a decent deal too, $15.250 dollars brand new

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very good price for a low mileage truck. Bought my 99 Sierra when it was 3 years old with 10600 miles on it for 15000. Will post pics of it soon. You got a pretty good deal!! :rocking:

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
i just got my 00 sierra in october of 03, sle package, but with 48k miles for 10.5K,
i wish mine had only 27k on it!!
nice truck and welcome to the site

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I got my 02 a year ago for $15,000 with 14,000 miles i got a damn good deal for a fully loaded v8 rc

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blue02 said:
I got my 02 a year ago for $15,000 with 14,000 miles i got a damn good deal for a fully loaded v8 rc
sweet. do you have pics of your subs? have any details? im lookin at ideas for a system.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
ryanerb said:
sweet. do you have pics of your subs? have any details? im lookin at ideas for a system.
Mine is nothing special my boxes are seperate they sit behind each seat. Held up by the seat with the amp in the middle just sitting there kinda of a cheap getto way of doing it but is is just temporary will still take pics if you want. how did you find such a good deal on your truck also how does it only have 27k miles do you know who owned it before you

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i found it in Los angeles in truck trader, a weekly classified ad just for selling trucks. some old 60 yr old guy was selling the truck for however much he owed on it, which was 12,850. before that it had been a lease vehicle. i checked that on car fax. i also called the gmc dealership to find out what warranty work had been done on the truck. i do think i got a really good deal though. kelly blue book says that truck would be like 16k off of a used car dealer lot.

i would still like pics of the 12s, it interests me that u have 12s and not 10s. how many clicks do you lose? what kind of 12s? how many cubic feet do the subs have? what kina amp and what power? -Ryan

·
OG
6,939 Posts
There is still alot of room if that is what you mean i like to sit closer to the dash so i can lean it back farther. I know everyone hates sony xplod but that is what i have 2 12's and a sony amp. Sony has worked really good for me i used to have 2 15's in my 86 blazer i will take some pics soon but i want to warn you it is nothing special

·
LIKE WHOA!!!
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im prewarned, it doesn't matter, cause all i will be doing is making something like you! nothing too fancy. thanks -Ryan

·
Total Eclipse Smokefiend
174 Posts
hehe I paid about that for my 97 2500 4x4...sweet ride. 350 w/ 5 speed and full floater goodness...

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
i paid 6500 for my 00 :anitoof: pimps 125k miles though :bawl: but the body is in near perfect condition :rocking:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts