GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my first turck, but I think i'm off to a good start.

Next step is the audio!
Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok...its gonna be said...nice truck...remove the chrome handles, steps, mirror covers. remove the vent visors. then it would be a great lookin truck
LOL ... yeah ... Iv'e been thinking about doing that. I'm not a big chrome guy but the look is growing on me. When I bought the truck it came with the chrome on it (believe me, I didnt add any more) I'm thinking about going the "storm trooper" look by whiteing everything out and blacking out the lights and wheels.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
LOL ... yeah ... Iv'e been thinking about doing that. I'm not a big chrome guy but the look is growing on me. When I bought the truck it came with the chrome on it (believe me, I didnt add any more) I'm thinking about going the "storm trooper" look by whiteing everything out and blacking out the lights and wheels.
do it! nice truck overall

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,915 Posts
Everytime we come around this city, BLING BLING!!!!!! hahaaa

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
lol @ every thread on gmfs has the EXACT same responses. It's almost nice to see a truck NOT all colormatched/ debaged just to see something different around here for a change.

To the op: Yes, you certainly are on a good start. Badass truck. Sunroof, DFW.

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
Great start man.. I want a white CC GMC bad man.

Listen to whats already been said, loose all the chrome addon's and colormatch black plastics. Aside from that its a great looking truck!

Welcome to the madness!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dear lord, rockers and handle covers have got to go!

are those silverado tails?
I have colored matched mirror covers coming and am working on getting color matched door handles.
I like the rockers so they will stay (for now lol)

The taillights are aftermarket tinted lights

It's a 4wd

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.