GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· 88&99 fullsize
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he just bought it a few days ago. Only paid 10,500 for it. It has the 5.3 with flowmaster exhaust, and american racing 20's.The front has 2 in lowering springs and the rear is 4 with spring hangers and shackles. The only thing I dont like is the chrome trim around the fenders.

· Registered
23,279 Posts
Werd. That is a good deal on that. I like a white lowered truck. But yeah you're right, lose the fender trim. A lot of the old folks around here where I live all drive a stock 2WD GMC or Chevy ext cab and they always add that damn trim!!

Oh hey BigDog: Did you ever change your sig? The one I sent you? Just making sure you got it or not.

· 88&99 fullsize
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[/QUOTE] BigDog: Did you ever change your sig? The one I sent you? Just making sure you got it or not.[/QUOTE]

yea I got it , good job!! I just havent had time to change it.

· 88&99 fullsize
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
he is not going any lower with it. its his daily driver now. The only thing I had to do to the truck is take the throttle body off and clean it. That thing was so gummed up the throttle was almost impossible to press down. The previous owner tried to fix it by spraying lithium grease on the return spring ,and inside the throttle body :nono: :nono: . The only thin he wants to do is add some billet stuff on the inside and change the stereo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.