GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
88&99 fullsize
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he just bought it a few days ago. Only paid 10,500 for it. It has the 5.3 with flowmaster exhaust, and american racing 20's.The front has 2 in lowering springs and the rear is 4 with spring hangers and shackles. The only thing I dont like is the chrome trim around the fenders.
Picture_206.jpg

Picture_203.jpg

Picture_202.jpg

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Werd. That is a good deal on that. I like a white lowered truck. But yeah you're right, lose the fender trim. A lot of the old folks around here where I live all drive a stock 2WD GMC or Chevy ext cab and they always add that damn trim!!

Oh hey BigDog: Did you ever change your sig? The one I sent you? Just making sure you got it or not.

·
88&99 fullsize
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/QUOTE] BigDog: Did you ever change your sig? The one I sent you? Just making sure you got it or not.[/QUOTE]

yea I got it , good job!! I just havent had time to change it.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Looks good, what size tire is he running? First thing that pops to mind is putting on some tahoe or escalade handles .. that will look sweet.

·
88&99 fullsize
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tires are 275/45/20. Yea he is going to take the fender trim off.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
bcubed said:
Looks good, what size tire is he running? First thing that pops to mind is putting on some tahoe or escalade handles .. that will look sweet.
:word:

It's all about color matching :read:

:head: Sweet rig...the 2/4 looks good...does he want to go lower?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Pretty sweet ride for that price... but how many miles?? My friend just bought a red 00' ECSB STOCK with 60k miles for I think $16,000. :nono: :nono: :nono: :eek:wned: :slap:

·
88&99 fullsize
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
his 99 truck has almost 90k on it. my 99 has a bit over 50k on the odometer.

·
Team white
197 Posts
this old man thinks the fender trim looks good with the rest of the chrome door handles may be to much though

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
i would get escalade handles and 03 tailights as well as take off that fender trim

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sicc truck, good price too. He should bag it or go with a lower static drop and it will look real good.

·
88&99 fullsize
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
he is not going any lower with it. its his daily driver now. The only thing I had to do to the truck is take the throttle body off and clean it. That thing was so gummed up the throttle was almost impossible to press down. The previous owner tried to fix it by spraying lithium grease on the return spring ,and inside the throttle body :nono: :nono: . The only thin he wants to do is add some billet stuff on the inside and change the stereo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts