GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took a few pics of my buddies s-10 today, other than the Al'gay'za tail lights, i think it's a pretty clean truck.

tucks 20's all around and lays frame(gas tank), Cantilever reverse Triangulated 4 link rear, Slam bags, 3/8" smc's on all corners.

408d371c.gif

69d57608.gif

d1b5ebdd.gif

36f69c82.gif

still alot of work to be done, the interior is completely ripped apart along with the whole bed. It's getting welded, shaved and re-painted soon with Red on the top half.

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
thats the first bagged truck i ever saw, in the foothill parking lot :D nice truck :bowtie:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ryguy said:
thats the first bagged truck i ever saw, in the foothill parking lot :D nice truck :bowtie:
Yup, i went there, so did he... the truck has went through so many suspension/rim/interior/stereo setups is a sad story. Probably around $40k in this s-10 from the day of it's first mod and last two owners.

dd17b4ca.gif

I came up on this old one with the last air setup and 19's front and rear.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Chris99GMC said:
Yup, i went there, so did he... the truck has went through so many suspension/rim/interior/stereo setups is a sad story. Probably around $40k in this s-10 from the day of it's first mod and last two owners.

dd17b4ca.gif

I came up on this old one with the last air setup and 19's front and rear.
Know what kind of 19's those are? I really like them, have the WS6 looking style stock wheel to them and would be the same bolt pattern as a firebird :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts