GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· NCOR
11,237 Posts
Jason, your right I hadn't even noticed that. Why do you put the money into a working axle up front if your not gonna power it? Just through an I beam under there.

By the way Jason, do you still want to build those rock rails for me?

· RIP Jason
8,014 Posts
i think it looks sweet even tho i'm not a fan of those bodystyle fords

also for the people that are talking about no front shaft...ever think that he may be getting one made? :crazy:

there is a 2wd ford in fresno with a dummy axle upfont....has an assload of chrome on it, its a stickshift, and a v6 :anitoof:

· NCOR
11,237 Posts
The stick shift V6 is funny :anitoof: I just dont understand putting money into a frontend your not going to use??? Why not swing an I-beam or just fit a behemeth suspension lift?

· Registered
15,707 Posts
Sorry to post whore, but...

haha, i've seen that truck too zuby. It was for sale at that cheapo dealer on herndon and blackstone for a while, they wanted $17,900 for it. I thought it looked pretty nice for 2wd, he could always add a transfer case and a driveshaft, and it would be fairly functional.

Well a week later I see him driving and he floors it... talk about a rice rocket. Why would you put a loud muffler on a V6 truck? If he left the stock muffler on, i bet most people would never even know he had a V6 under there. That truck accelerated like crap too, i wouldn't doubt if he had stock 3.42's gears or something like that.

I haven't seen it in a while.. was the trucked linked or did he have leaf springs?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.