DSCN0939.jpg

DSCN0941.jpg

fucking amazing. Love the Tahoe.

Great pictures bro. Alot of badass rides:rocking:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I managed to get a picture of nearly everything before more rides were coming in. I would have stayed longer, but it weather was of concern and it was also getting warm too.

This one ought to remind you of a certain person:
DSCN0954.jpg

I didn't like it personally, not my liking.

·
GMFS ember
713 Posts
i just got back a couple hours ago too. good show. i took around 100 pics so if anyone sees any truck that they want more pics of, i can check to see if i have em. here's one of that tahoe. it was hard takin pics inside the building cuz i had to turn the flash off in order for the lighting to work out but then a lot of them came out blurry

IMG_1616.gif

i also got a lot of the bikini contest which i may post up the videos in the WW section.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
That 2007 Silverado is bad ass

DSCN0982.jpg

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There was a lifted yellow Duramax CC but I didn't get any pictures, I don't think. That one was kickass.

·
GMFS ember
713 Posts
There was a lifted yellow Duramax CC but I didn't get any pictures, I don't think. That one was kickass.
ah yea, i know which one you were talkin about but i dont think i got any pics of it. when i was lookin through my pictures i came across this. this truck was clean as hell

now that i look at it, is that the duramax in the background

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I believe so.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
that yellow dmax crew cab belongs to a former member here

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
DSCN0985.jpg

man Sylvest gets a shitload of lift - if you read this had fun chillin with ya

Jon thanks for snappin a few pics of mine - it looked alot better today with the sun out, you shoulda dropped in and said hey alot of us gmfs guys were right in that area.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually, I was the kid with blue shirt with horizontal stripes. I was going to say something, but meh, I didn't. I'm shy when introducing myself in person. Maybe next time, lol.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice pics, i think i liked the location of it last year in jennings but this year wasnt bad except for the weather. Alot of badass vehicles there

1 - 20 of 33 Posts