GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NT01silverado said:
Looks good!!! :head2: Any luck selling it?
No, but I'm in no hurry to sell so it's no big deal.

James, have I told you to your a dick lately?:D I do have a few new things planned:read:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Y2KSierra said:

Here is another one, pretty cool pic :)
Thanks, I forgot about that pic. I need to find the old pics of it with John's green truck.

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
are you going to redo the dash? or are you keeping it that blue color? looks good....how's the tat going bro?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Loki said:
are you going to redo the dash? or are you keeping it that blue color? looks good....how's the tat going bro?
I'm not sure, been thinking of doing it black. I should have the first few rough sketches for ya by tomorrow.:D

Asking price on my truck is 28K there's an ad on mautofide. I'm in no hurry to sell though, I have things I still want to do.

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
sweet....i don't know how i would view it...my home computer isn't up and running yet, and no dsl til feb 2nd....if you want you can email it to work if you want...i think 28 is reasonable price to ask for the work in that thing...looks really good. black would look good for the dash, but would you go with gloss or satin? not sure what would compliment the exterior...i'm sure you'll figure that out though...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts