GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my dad have had this place for some time now. This isn't everything but gives you an idea. Pictures are just ordered how they came off my phone and yeah sorry there cam phone pics.

First 2 are my dads 70 mustang, not a fast back because my grandma couldn't see out the back window that well when her and my grandfather bought the car. Funny thing is she never drove it. My dads first car, been parked for 22 years.
Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

on the right is a home built buggy for when I was little, middle is a bulltaco pursang and a rickman montessa (under sheets), on the left is a Honda oddesy thats getting a 250R real damn quick.
Picture014.jpg

Tire anyone? You can never have to many extra tires.
Picture013.jpg

CNC mill.
Picture012.jpg

XR200 CR500
Picture011.jpg

Next 2 are all chines quads and bike, but for ALL being free there pretty damn fun. Dads prototype and development for the company.
Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Buddy's RM250
Picture008.jpg

My WR250 needs to be put back together, had a coolant leak and i looped it awhile back so I took it all apart to clean it up and check for damage.
Picture007.jpg

"You know your a redneck if..........." Kegs make great stands! And gas tanks!
Picture002.jpg

And this was sitting nice in the sun when I walked out to go home so I snaped a shot.
JasonsPhone031.jpg

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Damn thats nice. I can't wait to have a garage. I have a mill and lathe in storage tahst screaming my name. Though they aren't cnc.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah whats not pictured is a manual mill. No lathe :(. I live in an apt complex so its so nice to have.

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
looks cool. the keg gas tank thing is and idea my dad had a few years ago. he had a 39 chevy flat bed and he wanted to put a keg as the gas tank right by the cab. too bad he sold it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My buddy uses one in his 62 chevy truck. And then again in his pull truck. He had an extra on layin around so we traded something for it. I think its a good idea and it is just cool:imo

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Yeah whats not pictured is a manual mill. No lathe :(. I live in an apt complex so its so nice to have.
Thats my problem i live in an apartment and its all in storage along with a full wood shop. I'm looking for ahouse with a nice agrage tho. Sucks when you have tools that can't be used.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that bike is bad. My dad put like a 2lb 6ounce fly wheel on it so it has a really usable power band.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts