GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thats pretty cool, I got a warrior but nothin special on it. Ive seen some of those at a local shop G.R.C Racing they do that stuff. Ive seen everything from Hybusa custom paint suped up to drag racing fourwheelers to a f-150 on 24's layin frame hoppin 3 feet. They do good work.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Andy said:
dont you hold some records...... i want to get a banshee :worship: or any atv for that point
I'd almost give up the fullsize before my banshee. Sweetest quad ever in my opinion. :head:

·
ridin low no mo'
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andy said:
dont you hold some records...... i want to get a banshee :worship: or any atv for that point

yes my blue bike is a stock stroke, 350cc motor on alcohol. it holds the nation's fastest 350 title running a 4.05 backed with a 4.09 both at 75mph in 300ft.

my red bike is a 538cc 14mm stroke, 71mm bore. i have the unofficial 550cc and under record with a 3.77 at 87mph. the reason it is unooficial is in order for me to have it official, i have to do it at a ASDA sanctioned track, and i havent yet made it one since ive built the new red bike.

·
Registered
419 Posts
01whiteoffroad said:
yes my blue bike is a stock stroke, 350cc motor on alcohol. it holds the nation's fastest 350 title running a 4.05 backed with a 4.09 in 300ft.
:worship: CRAZY :worship:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
very sweet shee's man, i wish i would have kept my drag shee. i was building a 98 banshee for drag racing, i lightend the frame up, and had also mounted up my Suzuki GT750 Triple 2-Stroker, it would have been a nice bike if i would have kept it, but funds ran short, and i kind of lost interest at the time, i also had a 01 MX banshee that took up funds too :pissed:

·
2,451 Posts
blazenlo said:
I'd almost give up the fullsize before my banshee. Sweetest quad ever in my opinion. :head:
do you have biggerpics and what mods have you done to it?
oh and happy bday :read:

·
ridin low no mo'
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you dont lay down, some chassis's are designed to, but since i built these bikes with intention of hillshooting as well, i had it built to sit on. you kinda just get low and hang on, sometimes...sometimes i just relax and let my arms feel like those of stretch arm strong. with a 1.37 60ft time, the g-forces are pretty intense. these pics are from a memorial day 04 race i attended in grayson, kentucky. this was my first time on the track after building my new black/red bike, which is why everything is bare chromo and all black looking.
59863176.gif

59863103.gif

59863089.gif

59863082.gif
59863069.gif

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Nice quads :rocking: Do those tires bite down hard, or is it still pretty difficult to fight for traction? 1.3x sec 60ft times are insane :drool:

·
ridin low no mo'
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
VicRed said:
Nice quads :rocking: Do those tires bite down hard, or is it still pretty difficult to fight for traction? 1.3x sec 60ft times are insane :drool:

sometimes its hard to get traction on the blue bike, bc its a stock banshee chassis, the other one uses a new adjustable 4-link, so traction isnt a problem

1 - 20 of 21 Posts