GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Aftermath Canada
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really shit camera phone pics, but regardless..here's a little update on my interior.
smooth4.jpg

smooth5.jpg

smooth1.jpg

smooth2.jpg

dash2.jpg

Wife almost has the seats done..carpet just arrived, and console is slowly coming along...

All the rest of the interiors painted peices will be done next week..will update with better pics then.

·
under construction
297 Posts
Damn looks tits... Thats alot work u done there. Did u paint it yourself?

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
looks sick dude!

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
did ur wife use a heavy duty sewing machine?? my girl is good at sewing and i got a little knowledge as of making seat covers from school but dunno if a regular sewing machine would work.

·
Aftermath Canada
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did ur wife use a heavy duty sewing machine?? my girl is good at sewing and i got a little knowledge as of making seat covers from school but dunno if a regular sewing machine would work.
yeah..sewing leather definitly isnt going to happen on a regular machine...she was using an industrial machine on the weekends at a previous employer, but i ended up buying one for the house, so the seats could be finished quicker :)

·
The Barber Shop
3,110 Posts
Looks damn good! All the fiberglass work looks great as well!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
looks great Brent. Nice that your wife is helping out and getting it stitched up!

Definetly one of the nicer rides in Aftermath.

·
Aftermath Canada
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
appreciate all the great comments guys..all i get up here from most people is wtf did you do that for :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts