GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas, upon urging Im posting pics of my latest ride to keep everyone up to date I suppose (Im Will, Mudder, GOAT, Z71mudder for those confused right now)...:D ... specs/pics below. Feel free to bash at will, Im used to it at this point :shake:

2007 Toyota Tundra Sport 2wd
5.7 V8/6spd auto
Reg. cab/short bed

Set1003.gif

Set1002.gif

Set1004.gif

Set1006.gif

Set1007.gif

Set1008.gif

Set1011.gif

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
may not look the greatest but im sure it runs

edit-btw traitor

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
i dunno why... but the only thing that comes to mind is that it looks "puffy" with the puney tires.

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no no, the door is about that long, the side windows are MASSIVE

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Looks like Voltron took a shit.

Nice :shake:
hahahhahahaha!!

I've been seeing one of those running around here for 8 months and still can't get used to them.

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts
gayota just really sucks ass at designing trucks. what was it someone said on the forums something about toyota having the camry design team going crazy at making a truck. i forget.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
actually i dont mind it, i think theyd look nuts laid out, DO IT.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Looks nice enough .. and from the commercials we all know it has big brakes, big rearend, big frame ... and I bet it has a big gas tank for the bad gas mileage from all that extra weight :lol:

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks nice enough .. and from the commercials we all know it has big brakes, big rearend, big frame ... and I bet it has a big gas tank for the bad gas mileage from all that extra weight :lol:
16/20, got around 17 w/ under 500 miles on the 7 hour drive home from picking it up.

381hp/401tq, ext. cab 4x4 in motor trend ran a 14.6 in 1/4, 0-60 in 6.0. I dont know what a regular cab like mine in 2wd form would run.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
not diggin it laid out..maybe itll grow on me like the nnbs chevys did. idk

1 - 20 of 131 Posts