GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitelly gonna SFA but i have a few q's yet. Would this lift comb be ok? 12" springs up front plus the 3" gained from the Conversion to put me at 15" total front. Then 12" inch rear springs with a 4" shackle flip putting me at 16" total rear. Would it look ok with the 1" diff? ALso how big of tires do you think i could put on this truck if it was not ever offroaded and was a pavemtn queen? HOw big of tires if i still wanted to do some moderate offroading? More than likely the truck will be a pavement queen since there are no places to offroad around here but im just wanting to know my options.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I don't see any problem with what you are plannin, just sounds REALLY tall...i think you can fit 44s under 15", but i would prob go with 42s, maybe 40s if you want to DD it and use off road at all...i think DEs gonna be about this high, and is goin with 42s, and that thing is gonna be a beast. Yours should look REALLY good when ur done.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
You can easily clear 44s with that much lift. Only thing is arnt you going to run a dana 44 up front? I wouldnt put 44s on a d44.... thats just me though. Your back might be a little tall but probabl not bad, I like ass up better anyways, like the "stock" stance.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
willyswanter said:
He only needs a 44 or 10 bolt if he's not going to wheel it. Leave the 60's for people who need them, there getting rare...
Yeah i wanted a 60 but i think a 44 that isnt wheeled will be fine. What amount of lift would you guys honestly recommend for 44 inch tires?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts