GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are those pics, I am putting them in order, but I am too lazy to do a write up, and the pictures of the installation process aren't the greatest.

boxes waiting to be opened

up in the air

all the parts laid out

my POS transmission waiting to be rebuilt

this is the reason why my 4x4 failed. you could pull on one end, and you could hear it was separated.

I hit a ditch really hard a couple days ago, and I think they cracked the crossmember that holds the torsion bars. we just welded it. I hope it holds.

completely disassembled

I painted my a-arms, they look brand new.

and I painted my rear drums.

the brains of the operation in action.

got the front thing in.

a little better pic of putting it back together

almost done

one wheel on

done, but still on the lift

on it's own weight, this is my favorite pic

view of the front wheel on the ground

and one of the rear

how far the tires stick out on the front

not all the pics, I can only use 20, I probably won't get to drive it until next weekend though cause of the tranny, it it going to be the longest week of my lift. enjoy the pics and leave me your opinion.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pure Beef.:head:

Is that a 99 OBS? I bet it's killing you to not be able to drive it, I don't think I would be able to stand that. Looks good though!
s'nuff said lol. yeah I wish it was a 99, it is a 91. what made you think it was a 99? oh and yeah, it really sucks seeing it lifted, but it will be more than a week before I can drive it.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Wow, I love the wheels and tires. What size are the tires? Never heard of them. Are they expensive?

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
It looks great mang. Now you have to gear it and ditch the G80 in your rear axle.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.