GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
woot.
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep yep, first post but have been lurking/learning for a while through the site and my brother! Just picked this up with my dad about 3-4 hours ago and I am fucking excited to be driving it! Couldn't pass up on the price, 09 for 16.5k in the newspaper! 4.3L V6. Its a little work truck like, but in due time it will change.

Gotta debadge, tint, and colormatch... I will probably color match it before summer ends hopefully and get my brothers flowmaster!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice! looks pretty close to what I started with but mine came with a 5.3 :pepper:

·
woot.
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice starter!

got alotta work ahead of you
No kidding... The limited room in the cab is gonna require me to think about how I want to design my system :(

color match front and align that damn bumper.... see gaps on outer edge between chrome.
fuuuck i looked at it again and now its so noticeable...i didn't notice it before! :/ lol

Nice! looks pretty close to what I started with but mine came with a 5.3 :pepper:
Lucky. I went to get the free fill up at the gas station courtesy of the dealer, shit took like 60 bucks based on 3.03 bucks a gallon. and it wasn't even empty when I left the dealer... not a good sign.

good start for sure! Ready to see the progress.
Yep, I'm really attached to the white, its so fucking bright in the sun!

Multi quote ftw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.