GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
truck-2.jpg

not too much damage..but it seems every truck i buy/own...get hit on the passenger side..i think that side is CURSED. lmao. oh well.
the guy will do my truck for 850..including getting the new 03 tail lights..do i have to redo the wiring? or would my stock lighting harness work on the new tail lights?
truck2-2.jpg

how many of yall run the exhaust out the side like this? do yall like it? i like staying in the left lane now...so when i'm doing about 35...and stomp it...it gets really loud..all the way to about 85..then i slow down unless i have cars in front of me. what do yall think of it out the side? it's a 4" diameter, by like 10" long into a dual 2 1/2 into a Y into the stock 3"

Thanks.

"sorry for the quality of the pictures, i took them on my phone."

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
truck3-1.jpg

i know i have a burnt fog light...i'm tired of buying the look a like HID silverstar fog lights. i bought 2...one burnt out...bought another one..then the other side burnt out 3 days later..so i ordered some xenon Hyperwhite fog lights...which aren't in yet...like always.

what do yall think of the 6 light high beam kit...and my day time running lights wired into the blinkers, so they stay on when my lights are on? HONEST opinion please...i want to know what is thought of my truck.

thanks.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
that doesn't look too mild too me. That sucks so bad bro. I'm always freaking out that that's gonna happen to me.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it sucks because i went into office depot for my friend who was running late for work "he's a cop" so he didnt have to stop at the store...so being a good friend...i am the one that gets the costly stuff done to my truck. i EVEN parked away from all of the cars. there was one truck there..and he was sideways just like i parked..and i still got hit..

if they was going to hit me, why they couldnt have tore the whole panel up so i could just put the extra money in and get the C3 side panels...blah!

i wish i would have gotten pics of my friends 02 silverado..a dear hit the bed of his truck"so he says...." he freaked out and ran off the road, hit a shallow ditch..slammed into a tree stump ripping up the side of the drivers door and the ext cab door...he had to cut the step panel out replace it..the front bumper, the back bumper, the whole bed panel, and tail gate. if i was his insurance company i would have totaled the truck..but it cost like 7 grand..and the guy that did it for him only charged him 5300 with his help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts