GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no joke.... sold in 4 hours for my buy it now... think i didnt ask enough or what??? some guy from kerrville to.. close.

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
dang man you got some luck

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what happened? :think:
guy bought it, gave me the 500$ paypal, came to buy, drove the piss out of it, did all kinds of retarded tests then said it wasnt worth the buy it now price. told me he would pay $3k and thats it. i told him to hit the road.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did you keep the $500?
it clearly says in my ad non refundable, i havent given anything back yet. but in person i told him i would. im too nice of a guy sometimes. he tried to tell me the car had weak rings which makes low compression and that it has a miss because of it. i see no blue smoke or lack of power at all. the compression is fine. the car has a slight miss due to sitting in a garage for 2 years, the plugs probably have a little deposit on them, nothing a good drive cant fix. he mistook the cam lope for a major miss. and has no clue what blow-by is. i offered to have a compression test done and pay for it to prove the motor was good. he got stupid and said he was only paying 3K no matter what. wasted a week of my time!!!:flame:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts