GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i spent my lift kit money (most of it atleast). instead of buyin a lift and tires i bought this 93 GMC. it was my buddies dad's and has been WELL taken care of. if GM's primer hadn't been so shitty under the light color painted trucks from the 90's this truck would be almost perfect. this truck will help me keep some miles off the red truck. and then i can still sell it in the end and get my money back im sure. its a V6 5spd with 168K on it, and still runs like a champ :head:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iceberg8201/album?.dir=/4128
 

·
Needs a truck
Joined
·
454 Posts
lowred said:
this truck will help me keep some miles off the red truck. and then i can still sell it in the end and get my money back im sure. its a V6 5spd with 168K on it, and still runs like a champ :head:
So you are planning on selling your red truck? or do you mean ur gonna sell the white truck? i got a lil confused.
 

·
a.k.a. turbodan
Joined
·
3,220 Posts
I need to do get a beater too, i put 10k miles on my truck since october of 03. at least you are stickin to the fullsize trucks, and thats a nice truck to drive everyday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,172 Posts
Drop it & slap some hub cap spinners on and your set. :bowtie:
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, i have only driven the red one once this week. i put 400 miles on the white truck! i dont know what my plans are for this thing yet, or the red one either. i may sell both and buy something else... who knows. im the most indecisive person in this world. its kinda nice having 2 trucks to drive though.
 

·
Kyle
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
lowred said:
yeah, i have only driven the red one once this week. i put 400 miles on the white truck! i dont know what my plans are for this thing yet, or the red one either. i may sell both and buy something else... who knows. im the most indecisive person in this world. its kinda nice having 2 trucks to drive though.
get at least one of them in the air!
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eh, i dunno what i wanna do. atleast now, i dont have to worry about having my truck taken apart and being able to get to work. :head:
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stu said:
how much did you give for it bro?
i got a pretty good deal on it. i didnt really need or want another truck, but i bugged this guy about that truck when i was in HS, and he told me he would call me when he was ready to sell. i wouldnt have bought it if it wasnt a good deal since i didnt need it.
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
794 Posts
lowred said:
i got a pretty good deal on it. i didnt really need or want another truck, but i bugged this guy about that truck when i was in HS, and he told me he would call me when he was ready to sell. i wouldnt have bought it if it wasnt a good deal since i didnt need it.
badass, cant beat a deal like that, if you get ready to sell it after a while let me know Im looking for something like that or similiar
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top