GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES i finally got my billet grill, I have always wonted one of these since I got the truck :read: I broke the stock grill inserts hitting cars and pushing them around, Im going to be the only offroading rock crawler with style! hahahaha Im doing a front end make over to it.

Here is a pic of the grill

02-05-07_1600.jpg

Here is a picture of my new front brush guard / bumper. Im going to modify it and take my stock bumper off, its ment to go over it but i dont want the stock bumper on it. Also in this pic you can see the broken grill and parking lamp from running into cars

12-10-06_1031.jpg

Also here are the pictures of my new parking lamps, i wish they were clears but they are not. if i find some nice clears for cheap i will upgrade them. I might try and clear these myself though

02-05-07_1624.jpg

I cant wait to get it all on and setup. That brush guard is the start of my exoskeleton, im going to go off that and work back. Its actually really really heavy duty, im pretty surprised how thick alot of the steel is on it. I got it from a border patrol dude for 50 bucks, He got it from the station, guess they had a bunch of them and were tossing them out.

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
well at least the grill will be nice. :rofl2:

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah,,,, that'll be impressive.... . but not sur eif anyone will ever notice it!!

Yea i think i might cut out the mess grill on the brush gaurd then add some tubing in there so you can still see it. lol its cool though its kinda the point, fucking billet grill on a junker lol i think its great

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Why bother? lol.....

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pics of your stock floored 89 IMFO.
HUH? :think: you want pics of my 89? or you want the billet grill for my 89 or im just lost :read: LOL

Yep rolled the truck, it fucked me up, now i got it up and offroaded it. Here is the Link to the thread about what happened to my truck and what I did with it.

:rocking:

1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pics to the truck you claim to have in your sig is what im referring to dude..
oh, YOU CALLING ME OUT?!?!?! lol jk well here is the most up to date picture, this was taken a month ago
12-09-06_1045.jpg

I got like a million build up pics but none really of it laying out, the trucks FAR from done though, just a rolling chassis and a cab/front clip. got some crazy plans for it though but its on the back burner and probably will be for the next few years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts