GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new truck. The back interior leg room shots have actually more room then pictured. The driver seat is all the way back and the front passenger seat is pretty close to being all the way back.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
niiice... any plans for this one? I'd love to see one of theese bagged :drool: but then again, if it were up to me, almost every truck would be laying frame.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
hell yeah brandon. cant wait to see the mods begin :worship:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2k1slvrdo said:
niiice... any plans for this one? I'd love to see one of theese bagged :drool: but then again, if it were up to me, almost every truck would be laying frame.
very few... 0/2 drop, cadi handles, billet grilles (top and bottom section if possible), painted tailgate handle, Line-X, projectors with HID, 04 Tails, bed cover, maybe Escalade Platinum Guages and some rims later on.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looks good Brandon. Do you have any side profile shots? I haven't seen one directly from the side yet :) Will look good with the few mods you mentioned :head2:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Very nice! Been waiting on a 2wd crewcab shortbox!! Can't wait to see the mods begin!! :head:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
03Carbondogg said:
Very nice! Been waiting on a 2wd crewcab shortbox!! Can't wait to see the mods begin!! :head:
I had to go all the way to Southern California to get it. Took me 9 1/2 hours to get home having to drive inbetween 55-65 to break it in. All the 2wd's are in so cal and the 4wd's are in nor cal.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
E.M.D. said:
I had to go all the way to Southern California to get it. Took me 9 1/2 hours to get home having to drive inbetween 55-65 to break it in. All the 2wd's are in so cal and the 4wd's are in nor cal.
I've seen lots of 4wd's around here and all but not one 2wd. That bitch is gonna be bad when you get through with her!!

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2:

Oh yeah...that is one fine looking truck...and with the mods you mentioned its going to be bad ass...clean and simple is the way to go :head:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Good lookin truck Brandon :head:

Im looking forward to watching this one grow from the start

:rocking:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the replys :shake: I am really happy with this truck and GM is doing a great job on the new trucks they are bringing out. :head:

Adam, I have projectors coming and I have a set of HIDs ready to be put in them. The other HIDs are on my parents Tahoe right now :head:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts